Tuesday, July 10, 2007

the cutest thing...


so, noah got this toy from his gigi. it is a really cool toy. it counts, and sings, and says words. anyways, sometimes when you push his ear he sings the "do your ears hang low" song. well, today ammon has been singing this song non-stop! and it is so adorable because in part of the song it says, "flip flop" in a really high voice and ammon does it like that every time! i've been trying not to make a big deal out of it because i don't want him to get self conscious and stop but i just had to share. thanks to noah for being a baby so we could get this toy and i could enjoy my husband even more. ♥

3 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

I just love this post, Jess. I can just picture you smiling every time Ammon starts singing this. Maybe when I come (in 9 days now!) I can hear it too! The last line of this is so warm and sweet. hugs.

dubby said...

My fondest memories of my dad are when he would burst into song for no reason at all. I always took it for granted. Most of his songs were from Broadway musicals about how much he loved my mom. I hope Ammon continues singing!

Michelle said...

I miss my Noah! I want to give him kisses and I wouldn't mind hearing Ammon's impersonation either. Love you, lil' sis!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin