Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Noah @ the Creek

Yesterday we went up to Will and Ginger's so that Ginger could help me sew some curtains for our living room. They got me an awesome sewing machine for my birthday last year and I haven't really made anything with it. I guess I was a little intimidated because I had never sewn anything by myself before. I have helped my mom sew before but never just tackled a project on my own. I'm really grateful that she was willing to help me make these curtains. Right now we just have mini blinds on our windows and I really think that these curtains will give our apartment a homey feel. I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished project!

Anyway, while we were there, we walked down to the creek and let Noah play for a little bit. The water was really cold but he enjoyed it. Here are some pictures from this little adventure.







2 friends stopped by:

dubby said...

Does this child EVER cry! What sweet pictures.

Noah, I guess I am going to have to rescue you from those mean people dumping you upside down and the creek and have you come live with me!

Jessica said...

he is such a good baby but like all babies, he does cry. maybe i'll post a crying picture so you'll believe it. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin