Saturday, August 18, 2007

Adorable!



So, I have been doing a lot of blog browsing lately and someone had posted these adorable felt cookies! Nanacompany makes them and sells them on Etsy but, I'm thinking I could recreate them. I'm not sure if it's ok to do that... thoughts?

4 friends stopped by:

meg said...

i normally don't eat felt.

Diane said...

I seriously laughed out loud at Megan's comment. That girl is funny.

dubby said...

Make them in the shape of hearts and then you can say you are giving a really heartfelt gift!

Queen Karana said...

Those are really cute. I'm with Megan 'cause I don't eat felt either... but Dubby's idea is cute too. :)

I guess the question is, IF you recreate them, or buy them, what do you DO with them? I'm utterly clueless.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin