Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Catch up...


Just a picture of Ammon and I...

Life has been busy lately... Ammon, Noah and I all went to Ohio last Thursday because my best friend, Corey, got married in the Columbus, Ohio temple! We were able to stay with my sister, Laurie, and her husband Jeremy and it was so great to see them. The wedding was great and I was able to see quite a few people that I haven't seen in a very long time! Corey looked beautiful (as always) and was so happy! The ride in the car was terrible... Noah is the best baby I've ever seen but his one "thing" is that he HATES the car. He is fine for the first 20-25 minutes and then it is just straight crying and screaming. This makes for a very stressful 7 1/2 hour ride... sheesh! He only slept for 30 minutes the whole ride up there! We decided to drive at night on the way back and he only cried for the first 2 hours and then finally fell asleep. I guess we need to invest in a portable dvd player so we can pump some baby einstein out when things get rough.

Today I drove to Greenville, SC to meet Michelle, Toby, and Josh. Josh had spent some time down in Georgia and I helped with some of the drive to get him back home. It was so nice to talk with Josh the 3 hours back to my house. I don't talk to him enough and he really is such a cool kid. I can't believe that he turns 14 on Saturday! My little buddy... aww. Love you!

4 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

Hey, I commented on this...I wonder why it hasn't shown up? Anyway, I mentioned how beautiful you looked, Jess (and Ammon looks nice, too) Josh did a good job taking the picture. Also, that I had so much fun at your place last night. And....thanks so much for doing the run yesterday to help Josh get home. It really helped. Between you and Michelle, I was able to work all day yesterday AND get to work today!

dubby said...

Gee, I just got back from the South. I could have brought Josh back.

Jessica said...

what were you doing down south?

Michelle said...

Hey, how did the dress work out? I thought about you on Sat. I'm sure you looked like a million bucks! Love you - Me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin