Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wahoo for Target!

Life has been so great with Noah lately. He is so sweet and so funny and really is good company. He talks to me all day and really understands what I'm saying. We play the same games everyday and it never gets boring! He is learning to walk and improving everyday. He loves to walk and likes it when we make a big deal out of his steps. He's only worn shoes a couple times his whole life and they're becoming a must with him walking and cold weather coming. Today, Shanna and I took our boys to Winston Salem to do some shopping. When we were at Target, I bought him some new shoes. I figured he could wear these all the time, even to church.

Target has so many great things! Shanna bought some adorable dresses for her daughter, Kaybri. I couldn't believe how cute they were and some of the things were really marked down. I also got a few other things that I am really excited about. I can't write about them yet because they're a gift... I'm so sad that we don't have a Target here in Mayberry... I think it would do really really well. All we have is Wal-Mart and everyone I talk to despises going there.

Ok, so I'm really loving photography lately and Ammon and I have been watching amazing videos on YouTube of people using Photoshop to do really awesome things. Surry Community College was offering a Photoshop class and it started last night. I really wanted to take it. It was scheduled for Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00-9:30. Ammon and I talked about it and we both thought it was a good idea to have something for me. It would be good for me to have a little bit of time away from the mom-scene and good for Ammon to have some quality, alone time with Noah. So, I pack up my backpack last night with a snack, some water and a notebook and drove off to my new adventure. I was the only one who showed up for the class! The professor said that they needed 7 students to do the class so, now I don't get to do it. :-(

2 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

How disappointing!! That would ahve been great! I am so sorry. You STILL need to pursue this somehow, tho. You are great with pictures.

Queen Karana said...

Bummer deal!
That sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin