Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ah Snap!

Ammon had a meeting with the bishop at 8:45 this morning and church starts at 9:30. Noah woke up around 7:30 and we were ready and left the house around 9:20. I pass a bank on the way to church and it said 8:23 and I remember thinking that they should really change their time because they were going to confuse people. Then I pull into the church parking lot and no one is there! I remember looking at the clock and it said 9:26 and I thought to myself that everyone needs to hurry up because church was starting in 4 minutes! I pull around back and I saw Ammon's car and the bishop's car and maybe 2 others. I thought it was strange but went in anyway. When I walked in the building, it hit me... daylight savings!! What an idiot! So 4 hours of church for our family today... My favorite day of the year and I totally spaced it. Ammon said it was mentioned at work this past week but he forgot. Hey Mom, you usually remind me to set my clocks back or forward... what happened? Ü just kidding.

p.s. it's not my favorite day of the year but, i REALLY enjoy that extra hour of sleep.

1 friends stopped by:

Queen Karana said...

The extra hour of sleep is nice, but kids don't usually let you get it anyway. You know, their bodies always say it's "7:30" time to get up -- even though the clock now says that it's 6:30!

Sorry you missed it - that truly does stink - but I'm betting Noah wouldn't have let you sleep much anyway. LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin