Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Part 1

So, I still haven't figured out how to put more than 4 pictures on a post at one time. I know I've done it in the past but now that I use Picasa to upload pictures, I forgot. Anyway, Thanksgiving this year was so much fun! My whole family was there except for Megan and boy was she missed! In addition to that, 2 uncles, 2 aunts, 3 cousins, one grandma, and one great-aunt were all there too! Noah had a blast and really warmed up to everyone. He loved roaming the house (trying to find Poppy most of the time). He learned how to say "dog" this trip and Aunt Beth taught him how to say, "google"! Haha... that was cute.



Meeting Shammie (again)



Noah's cousin, Alli, read him a bedtime story



Making music with cousin Toby



It's fun on Nana and Poppy's bed!

1 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

SOOO fun! Yes, Poppy was in heaven, wasn't he? The boys were so fun. And it was so great to have everyone together. (next year we HAVE to have meggie home)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin