Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"I wasn't done yet!"

Noah went down for a nap at noon today. I laid down around 1:30 but was woken up a few times by the wind against the windows. It was getting pretty loud. Around 3:00 Noah woke up and started whining. After a few minutes, I went in to go get him. I mean 3 hours... that should be long enough for a nap, right? Normally when I go get him from his naps, he's standing up holding onto his blanket waiting for me. This time, I go in and he's still laying down on his pillow. He sees me and then says, "No!" So, I gave him his blanket and then left. It's now 30 minutes later and he hasn't made a sound. I guess he wasn't done... I called Ammon at work to tell him the story and he laughed and then said that it's like trying to wake me up! Yeah... can't argue with that. I like my sleep. This kid cracks me up every single day! Ü

2 friends stopped by:

dubby said...

How sweet. I wish I could hug him.

Mommydew said...

haha! I'm with Noah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin