Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shooting Practice





While we were up at Will and Ginger's, my family was able to get some shooting practice in. Will has many different kinds of guns. In these pictures, Mom and Dad are shooting a pellet gun and Josh is shooting a 22. I think they all had a great time and they were pretty good shots too!

3 friends stopped by:

Kristy said...

Jessie,

You take such great pics...so clear and vivid. What kind of camera do you use?

I, too, am so glad to have found you here in blogland and get to peek into your life. :) Oh, and I don't mind at all if you add a link to mine on your page. If its ok with you, I will do the same! Keep in touch!
Kristy

My Life, as it goes on! said...

that is not really josh is it?

Jessica said...

crazy, huh? he is a freakin' monster these days!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin