Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Fun!

We had a FUN Memorial Day! Will and Ginger took us to the Lazy 5 Ranch down near Charlotte. They have a 3.5 mile "safari" that you can either drive your car through or get on the horse drawn hay ride. We did the hay ride and were able to see and feed a lot of different animals. We also walked around to see different animals and that was fun too. As soon as we got out of the car, Noah's eyes got pink, puffy and watery and his nose started to run. I guess he's destined to have some allergies. Ammon and I both suffered from childhood allergies. It didn't seem to bother him much and he really enjoyed the whole experience. I posted A LOT of pictures from our day. Enjoy!



Noah feeding the llama. He wasn't scared of any of the animals!



This guy was HUGE! No one else on the ride wanted to feed him until Ammon showed them it was ok.



Isn't he gorgeous!?



By this time, Noah knew the drill. He picked up one pellet of feed and was trying to get the giraffe to come to him. Ha!



I don't know if you can tell from this picture... I was trying to show the allergies.



He was so good with all the animals. Very "easy".



Feeding the goats. (with Gigi's help)



My loves!



Walking through the park.



"Look at Mommy!"



We found a pretty cool looking bug.



Let's touch it!



OK, look how crazy huge this camel is...



Now look at Noah's foot! Yummy...



Not the best family picture but we wanted to document that we were all there together.



Gigi's trying to show Noah where the bird is... He finally found it.



Just being cute. :)



And again. I love his shirt. It says, "crab cake".



I should've gotten one with this guy's horns. They were crazy! They were really big and stuck straight out.



And for those of you who know Noah, you know that this NEVER happens!! He was so tired that he actually fell asleep on the way home! Way to go little guy!

We had a fantastic day with family and then when we got home, we spent a long time just playing outside and enjoying each other. I gave Noah a haircut last night and it looks really good. He's such a handsome boy. Ammon is back at work today and it seems like things are a bit crazy over there. I hope he can get caught up without getting too stressed out. I should make him brownies... that always makes him feel better.

6 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

Jessie,
What a terrific post. Your pictures are amazing!! Poor Noah with his allergies! Hey...I've never fed a camel. I want to go there, too! Maybe GiGi and Pap will take me, too!
And...Noah sleeping in his carseat...what a sight, huh?
Thanks for posting this....I love sharing in your day.
We had a good day too...but no camels. :(

Unknown said...

YOu have the cutest family! Oh I get so jealous sometimes! Simply adorable! Love you darling!

Mommydew said...

Isn't Lazy 5 the best! Maybe we can all go together! Poor Noah with the allergies, but what a doll!

dubby said...

Brownies make EVERYone happy. Keep some Benadryl in the house - we had that with Bryan and you never know when you will need it in the middle of the night. Wonderful, wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Beck said...

So, so, so, so cute! You've got to love those moments. Savor the time you all get to spend with each other. Looks like you had a great time.

Craig said...

Ok so, I need to know where that place was, because Peyton would love going there! And me too! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin