Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

6 friends stopped by:

Beck said...

Wow! So soon? Goes by fast, huh? Sorry about the clinginess, too. I think that you just have to ride it out. Ethnie does that when I try to get things done...or whenever I am standing. Plus, the terrible twos are coming. Sorry! E's there, too. :(

Melissa said...

I found that you found me! Horray! Congrats on baby #2! I'm so excited to be able to read up on you and see how life has been for you!

Miss you and your family so much!

Love, Melissa

Diane said...

Woo Hoo! You are down to the seventies! Can't wait for mid-August! (or a bit before?) for you and Michelle to have your little ones. And Steph finds out today! Woo-Hoo! I LOVE being a grandma.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Your post was posted... August 16, 2008? I guess your date is wrong in your computer? Or is that a deliberate statement of some kind of, um, special date, like maybe someone-to-be's birthdate? ;-)

dubby said...

I'll explain it to old man. I can't believe how close this is getting! And Michelle had hers! Woo Hooo!

Heather said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! i actually spent about 1-2 hours reading your blog. it's very cute and i love the colors. you are more than welcome to put us as a link on your blog.
heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin