Sunday, September 7, 2008

Griffin's Blessing

Griffin was blessed today in church. Ammon's dad was able to participate as well as our good friend, Craig. I know my dad hated that he couldn't be here. We missed you, Dad! The blessing was beautiful - and Griffin was good the whole time. :)



My baby boy turns 2 tomorrow!! I cannot believe how fast time goes by. Noah loves trains so Gigi and Pap came by today to help us make a train cake. Ammon helped make the engine and frost it.



Gigi and Pap with the Griffin Man.


Looking fat.



Wide awake.



Chilling with Daddy.



A smile! (just a gas smile though. we haven't seen a real smile from him yet)


6 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

We SOOOO wish we could have been there. He is ADORABLE!! And what a cute smile (and maybe he was just incredibly happy today) :)

I ached to be there...and hold him...and share in this incredible, wonderful day.

Hope Noah gets his birthday package tomorrow!

Love you all!

The Decker Family said...

ohh! Jess he is beautiful, I can hardly believe you are the mother of two! And your oldest s turning two! WOW!

Joni said...

I love the gas smile!

Lori said...

Jessica-
Your baby is so beautiful! And your other little guy is adorable as well! Congrats! Having two is lots of fun!

Jeanette said...

Your baby is such a cutie!
It is amazing how fast they grow isn't it? I can't believe I have a 3 1/2 year old!

Craignlisa said...

Jess! I loved the pictures! Griffin is such a cutie! I can't wait to see how the train cake turns out. I just love to see creative cake decorating.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin