Sunday, September 7, 2008

Griffin's Blessing

Griffin was blessed today in church. Ammon's dad was able to participate as well as our good friend, Craig. I know my dad hated that he couldn't be here. We missed you, Dad! The blessing was beautiful - and Griffin was good the whole time. :)



My baby boy turns 2 tomorrow!! I cannot believe how fast time goes by. Noah loves trains so Gigi and Pap came by today to help us make a train cake. Ammon helped make the engine and frost it.



Gigi and Pap with the Griffin Man.


Looking fat.



Wide awake.



Chilling with Daddy.



A smile! (just a gas smile though. we haven't seen a real smile from him yet)


6 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

We SOOOO wish we could have been there. He is ADORABLE!! And what a cute smile (and maybe he was just incredibly happy today) :)

I ached to be there...and hold him...and share in this incredible, wonderful day.

Hope Noah gets his birthday package tomorrow!

Love you all!

Unknown said...

ohh! Jess he is beautiful, I can hardly believe you are the mother of two! And your oldest s turning two! WOW!

Mommydew said...

I love the gas smile!

Unknown said...

Jessica-
Your baby is so beautiful! And your other little guy is adorable as well! Congrats! Having two is lots of fun!

Jeanette said...

Your baby is such a cutie!
It is amazing how fast they grow isn't it? I can't believe I have a 3 1/2 year old!

Craig said...

Jess! I loved the pictures! Griffin is such a cutie! I can't wait to see how the train cake turns out. I just love to see creative cake decorating.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin