Monday, September 29, 2008

Walking it off



My good friend, Shanna, had William 2 weeks before Griffin was born. Her other son, Joseph was born 2 weeks before Noah. Crazy, huh? Anyway, we're trying to walk off our baby weight. She comes over to my house most days and we load up the 4 boys and take off. Here are the babies snuggled up for today's walk. William's giving you a little wave. :)

(Ammon found this double stroller on Craigslist for me... Thanks babe!)

3 friends stopped by:

Allison said...

They look so cute! And that stroller is awesome!

Michelle said...

Are you sure that isn't Tate on the left?

Diane said...

Wow...does Griffin remind me of you.
And what fun...walking with the boys. And a good friend. Good for you, Jess. I bet Griffin LOVES it!!!
I MISS YOU ....and GRIFFIN!!!
What a snugglebug.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin