Friday, October 17, 2008

Creek fun

Every time we go to the park, Noah asks to go to the "water" and throw rocks. The other day, it was super warm outside and he had a BLAST splashing around and throwing rocks into the creek. Here are some shots of the action.










2 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

Gotta love Crocs! You look beautiful, by the way.

Diane said...

Incredible pictures! All of you loved splashing in the water, too! I am so glad Noah has a mommy and daddy who encourage his adventures!
I agree with Michelle, just beautiful of you. Griffin is adorable. I loved this!
(and I want to go splash with Noah. We squished mushrooms under our feet coming home from Michelle's...and he and I both loved it. Then he tried to squish every thing we found. Did I tell you that?)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin