Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat 2008

Last night was our ward's trunk-or-treat. We dressed the boys up in their costumes and headed over. Gigi came too. She dressed up like a witch and painted her face green! Noah watched her put her make-up and green wig on so he wouldn't be freaked. Noah was grumpy (we had a crappy day yesterday) but lightened up towards the end. Griffin was great, like always and they both got TONS of compliments on their costumes.



This is Noah's good friend, Peyton. They were giving eachother high fives.



The fam. Noah's hat is squishing his eye... haha.




This was one of the games that they had there. He tried...











My little cow... This costume was a 0-6 month size and he was totally busting out of it. Seriously, the snaps kept coming undone. Doesn't he know that he's not even 3 months old yet??

14 friends stopped by:

Allison said...

Those costumes are super cute! And the chubbier the baby the cuter!

Mommydew said...

My nephew are the cutest little boys EVER!!!

meg said...

oh my gosh... this is so friggin cute! i'm in my CIT class (computer information technology...) and i'm almost crying! i miss you guys so much. your boys are adorable! and you look GORGEOUS! seriously.
didn't toby go as a golfer too?

...is that my hoodie? ;-)

meg said...

haha and griffin's giving noah the stink-eye in the second picture down...

Anonymous said...

I really love Noahs face in the second picture.

Jessica said...

meg- yep, i'm pretty sure toby had the exact same costume! too bad we couldn't get a picture of them together, huh? and yep, that's your hoodie! i'll bring it back to you at christmas :) i miss you tons! call me sometime!

Beck said...

Such adorable pictures! Looks like a ton of fun. :)

The Katzbox said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH....oh my gosh....these are so adorable...hahahahahahahahahahahahah....how does your mother keep her hands off of these kids when she's around them...hahahahahahahahahaha

Diane said...

ummmm...she doesn't. :)

Diane said...

ummmm...she doesn't. :)

Diane said...

wow....i don't know why it said it twice....but it's true. just wish I could hold them each and every day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

If you've got any of those sitemeters things, you're probably wondering about the brit who checks out your blog on a regular basis, so I thought I'd delurk and introduce myself.

My name's Dany and I'm a female PhD student. I'd never been in a serious relationship before, and then I met my current boyfriend who's dead serious (he's an anglican clergyman) and I love him to bits.

The thing is, all my friends are urban singles and it looks like I'll be among the first ones to take the jump into marriage and family life, so reading your blog is really helpful because around me nobody is doing it and it seems like a parallel universe!

Yours is a great blog, I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for writing it!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

okay a golfer?!!! Hilarious!!! And the cow! Perfect!

drewandsteph said...

Awesome costumes! You guys had to have been the cutest family in town! I love the picture of you and the kids..you look really pretty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin