Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sharing the wealth

You have no idea what kind of treat you're in for!!  My family and I (my parents and siblings) have been talking about creating a family recipe blog for awhile now.  It seems like we're always calling eachother for recipes that we all grew up eating.  We've written them down a thousand times...  So, a couple weeks ago, it happened.  We have a family recipe blog.  It only has a few recipes on it right now but I assure you... They.  Are.  Awesome.  : )  All family members are invited to add their tried and true recipes so the rest of us can enjoy.  So, come on in and welcome to the Hebdon Recipe Blog.  Enjoy! 

 If you try one of the recipes, make a comment and let us know how it turned out.

3 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

That's so awesome! I'm excited to try out some recipes :)

Allison said...

That is way fun!! Hey how did you change your font?

Emmy said...

I already made the ham and pasta dish and LOVED it! Thanks!
xoxoxo-emmy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin