Saturday, October 2, 2010

and I quote...



"Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life."

-Thomas S. Monson

5 friends stopped by:

Beck said...

He's so freakin' awesome. 'Nough said.

Jessica said...

I know, right? Did you get to listen to the general RS meeting? It was awesome!

meg said...

What an amazing meeting. Only thing that would have made it better would be watching it with all the hebdon ladies :)

p.s. I AM talking to sign language guy tomorrow. hold me to it!

Diane said...

ok...TODAY....is the day, Meg.
You stalker.

And I loved this talk. I felt strengthened by conference. I love my Hebdon girls SOOO much! All five of them!

Cortney said...

What a fabulous reminder on this chilly Friday morning!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin