Friday, January 27, 2012

Sora, Roxis, Cyclopse, Pit, Jake, Magneto, Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad, Link, and.. oh yeah, Griffin!

This is Griffin, although he rarely goes by the beautiful name we gave him.

Every morning, he wakes up and informs Ammon and me what his name is going to be for the day. 

Why go by your own name when you could have a cool superhero name like “Cyclopse” or “Magneto”?? 

Or if you’re not feeling the superhero vibe, why not steal the name of a video game character like “Blue Toad” or “Roxis”??

When he has an alter ego, he won’t answer to any other name.  Occasionally Usually he can’t remember which name he chose to go by for the day and he makes us go through the list until he hears the right one.

His 3 year old self is, in his words, “duper duper cool”.

DSC_0260

DSC_0264

DSC_0267

DSC_0271

3 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

I commented, but I don't see it...

Anyway, I was saying he is so stinking cute! Love that nephew of mine.

WoozleMom said...

SO hilarious! What a funny kid.

Diane said...

(thought I commented on this last week...I don't see it, tho)

Love this, Jessie! What wonderful pictures of Griffin. He is a fashionista like his Uncle Gosh.

Griffin was Sora while he was here. And I was "Kyree", I think. He told me over and over that I was. He got a bit frustrated when I couldn't remember.
Whoever he is, I LOVE HIM, and I'm so glad I'm his Nana.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin