Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Walmart & watermelons

IMG_20120411_133253

We made a trip to Wal-Mart today… Does anyone else hate that place as much as I do?  It’s too big.  It has too many options.  And I always end up spending so much money there.  Ugh.  Anyway, before we left home I asked the boys to come up with things they’d like to put on the list.  Noah wanted Fudge Rounds (I can’t stand those things, but all 3 of my boys love them).  Griffin wanted a watermelon.  When we got to the produce department, we found that the watermelons were almost $6 each!  I really did not want to pay that much for a watermelon.  Really really.  I did not put one in my cart and we kept walking.  Griffin was so sad and then almost instantly, he found a section that had small watermelons on sale for $1.50.  Score!  I’m so glad I was able to make his day happy.

1 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

jess - I love this picture of Griffin with his watermelon. And I love that he found little ones.
I'm so glad you are capturing moments with your words and your camera.
I love you so much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin