Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Beans Beans...

...the musical fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel so let's have beans for every meal! (one of those things i learned from my dear mother) :-P

Ginger, Joni, and I canned green beans today! I think I have helped can with my mom before but, i don't really remember it much. I must've been little. Anyway, I had fun. We did 2 different kinds of beans, snap and string. At the end of it all, I was able to take home 9 quarts of green beans!







3 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

These will be great to have and knowing you, you'll come up with some creative ways to use them! Love and miss you like CRAZY!

Diane said...

Hey....I think it is my duty as a mother, to expose my children to the "classics"!

Queen Karana said...

The beans look so great! Something about seeing freshly canned food... it just looks so appealing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin