Friday, August 3, 2007

Lovin' the Lovesac

When we got our new couches, our lovesac was put into Noah's room. He hasn't really enjoyed it much... until today! His dad was tossing him all around and then Noah was crawling all over it and giving it "loves". I love this little man so much. He is growing up so fast and his new haircut makes him look so much older!! He's been a little ornery these past few days... maybe cutting some molars? Oh well, I love him just the same. Click on the pictures to make them bigger. They are much cuter when they're big.




3 friends stopped by:

dubby said...

Boy, are you in trouble. When he gets older and gets into the cookie jar, he will put on his face and you will have a tough time telling him no to anything!

Queen Karana said...

He's a cutie all right. I think my favorite picture is number two. Though number one is awfully cute too. Aw heck... I love 'em all. Babies. I think I want another one.

Michelle said...

Haha! I always think of the song "Love SHACK, baby, Love SHACK" when you tell me about the Lovesac!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin