Monday, October 22, 2007

A Flower for YOU!!



I'm focusing on making Christmas presents this year and some people already know about these so, I figured I could post about them. I covered fabric buttons and then I took Ammon's needle nose pliers and ripped out the hook thingie on the back and attached a magnet. So now I have these pretty magnets! A few days ago, I made a flower for my dear husband. (act surprised if you get some of these lovelies for christmas)

8 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

They are adorable, Jess. You did a great job and I love the fabric that you picked out. Have you started your Etsy account yet?

Jessica said...

not yet... you think people would buy them?

meg said...

at least they're not felt cookies...

Diane said...

ummmm....my frig is a little lonely.

dubby said...

diane, how can your fridge be lonely with all these lovely grandkids to decorate it?

Diane said...

well...lonely isn't the right word. i DO have some awesome drawings and pictures...but with all that...I need MORE magnets!

Michelle said...

Heck yes, Jess. People would buy them. You could make different styles and sizes and they would be a hit!

Beck said...

What an awesome idea! I want to make some now. You are so creative. How do you think of all this stuff?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin