Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sleeping through Conference




We went up to Will & Ginger's for General Conference and Noah was being a turd. He was so exhausted but refused to fall asleep in the pack-n-play. We tried quite a few times and he wasn't having it. Ginger took him outside on the deck and pushed him back and forth in their stroller. She had been out there awhile and when i looked out the window, this is what I saw. What a sweetie. We hardly have any sleeping pictures of Noah because he will usually only sleep in his bed by himself. He is a light sleeper and has to sleep with a fan. I go in almost every night and watch him sleep. He always looks so peaceful... good stuff.

2 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

awwww. i love this.

dubby said...

Skype is wonderful. Free if you go computer to computer. At the beginning of the year they charged me $10 and I have had free calling in the US all year long. Great for calls to Key West and Alaska! When I call Europe it is 2.1 cents a minute. I put ten dollars on account and it slowly eats it up. When I am in Europe, it costs 2.1 cents a minute to call back to the states.

Usually the sound quality is wonderful because I have a good headset. Sometimes I do get a bad connection (my friend who calls Ireland has had a couple of problems with "stuttering" ) but it either isn't bad or I call back. Twice it has been down for a day or two so of course I have backup ways to communicate.

The program itself is easy to install and doesn't seem to slow down the computer. If you install and want to call someone with an account, my name is debbiebf.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin