Friday, October 5, 2007

Monkey Boy



I know when I was younger, I used to climb everything.... well, mainly counters and trees and doorways. Anyway, I've heard plenty of stories about Ammon climbing as a child and now we get to watch Noah do it. We keep (well, used to keep) Noah's basket of toys under the coffee table and he has figured out how to get into his toy basket and up onto the coffee table. He loves to play with my frames and bang my glass votive holders together. This is how I've found him on numerous occasions these past few days... Monkey Boy!

1 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

I was just reading this again and remembering how you climbed up on everything!! I wasn't used to that. Drew climbed quite a bit...but not like you. Dad and I couldn't figure out half the time how you got to the places we found you. So...your "monkiness" passed down to Noah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin