Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally!



The past four days have been rough days for napping. I don't know what happened but Noah refuses to nap. He used to go with absolutely no problem at all. No protesting or anything. Lately, he screams and screams until I give in and let him get back up. I've put him down probably 6 times per day trying to get him to nap because he's so sleepy, rubbing his face on everything. I let him scream for 30 minutes straight and he didn't let up at all. Poor kid. Anyway, I plopped him on this chair after getting him out of his crib. Curious George was almost over and I went to sit at the computer. I look over 5 minutes later and this is what I saw. My little man actually fell asleep! This guy has never done this. And he didn't wake up when I took a picture. (that's amazing) And I got him to his bed without him protesting! Victory! I'm really hoping that things will be back to normal tomorrow.

1 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

His little eyes are puffy! You can so tell he is exhausted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin