Monday, December 17, 2007

My Little Monkey

Has anyone seen Curious George, the movie? It's really adorable. I let Noah watch it one time and now it is his absolute favorite movie. It holds his attention for a long time! He would watch it over and over if I would let him He laughs and watches so intently. He likes it best if I watch it with him but I can only stand so much George. I was happy when he chose this movie to be his favorite because I thought I could never get tired of it. I still like it but, it's beginning to get a little old.





This is his favorite part of the movie. George is in Ms. Plushbottom's apartment having fun with paint and popping bubbles. He laughs every time.





These are 2 separate days. This bottom picture cracks me up. He's just chillin. Holding on to my hoodie and chillin. If you haven't seen it, I would definitely recommend it. It makes me smile. Ü

4 friends stopped by:

dubby said...

Allen loved Winnie the Pooh the same way.

"What's up?"

"Tigger and Roo" as Winnie the Pooh looks up at them high in the tree.

And my favorite "I'm just a little black raincloud, hovering under the honey tree. I'm only a little black raincloud, pay no attention to little me..."

Good memories.

But Cathryn's "My Little Pony" was so obnoxious it got "lost" from time to time.

Queen Karana said...

I love Curious George - one of my most favorite kid movies. So cute, lots of laughs.

It just needs more monkey antics and less worry about the museum. Yeah yeah, I'm trying to get rid of the plot! :)

Mommydew said...

Haha yes! A friend in Utah let us borrow it and I didn't realize how many times you could actually watch it in a day!
Now my problem is Lathen wants to watch Land Before Time episodes over and over and over and over and over...I HATE that dvd! Everytime Lathen gets in trouble it's the first thing I take away!

Emmy said...

That is a cute one. . .the nap fighting thing will pass. Maybe he's getting more teeth? Whenever my kiddos aren't feeling 100% they get like that. They just want to be near me, doing something that keeps their mind off it. . . .
LOVE!
Em

Blog Widget by LinkWithin