Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love life with this kid!



I think this was taken a month or so ago. I love my boys so much!

5 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

Ok first of all that was so dang cute and hilarious! Man I miss that little boy!
Lathen and I sat here and watched it a few times. Lathen also laughs everytime Ammon makes that noise! haha.

Kristy said...

Jessie, that might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen! What an adorable laugh! I have to admit, I laughed at that noice too. What a sweet boy! Hope you are doing well!

Diane said...

I've watched this numerous times. I laugh every time. Party with Noah...and Toby....that's where I want to be.

Michelle said...

That's awesome! It rivals any of those laughing babies on YouTube!

Eli Bowman said...

Hey, Jess!

I laughed out loud at work when I saw this video and people stared...haha, just thought you would like to know that. Hope all is well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin