Saturday, January 5, 2008

Week One Layout



This is the first layout of the year! I almost blew my resolution in the first week.... shew, that was close. This turned out alright, I think. Not my favorite layout but, it'll do. What do you think?

2 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

I LOVE it!

Queen Karana said...

It's cute. Are you using real rickrack and ribbon? That's what it looks like, but I wasn't sure if it was that or if you were doing the digital thing. The white flowers are really cool (bottom and left edge of top left picture) - is that a sticker or what?

I know what you mean about the "not my favorite layout but, it'll do" -- I feel like that a lot. Often, when I go back to it a few weeks later I like it a lot more than I did the first time. Hopefully that will be the case for you too!

Nice job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin