Saturday, February 9, 2008

Most of you probably already know this...

I'm 13 weeks pregnant! And I blame this pregnancy for my lack of blogging lately. I sleep a lot. We are super excited to have 2 children and look forward to August when he/she gets here. I've felt good for the most part. I can't really complain too much. I know plenty of people who have much worse symptoms. August 16th is my due date and ironically, that is the same due date as my sister, Michelle. Yep! Michelle is pregnant too and we have the exact same due date! Crazy, huh? We told each other when we found out but kept it secret from everyone else until we were both able to go to the doctor around 8 or 9 weeks. It was so fun to keep it secret but still be able to talk to Michelle about it. But now, I love telling everyone that I'm expecting again. I think Noah senses it because he's gotten pretty clingy to me lately. He'll have to learn to share. So, that's my news! Wahoo! Now we just have to find a name that Ammon and I agree on...

5 friends stopped by:

The Katzbox said...

Yay Jess!!!! Congratulations on your new addition...even tho he/she isn't here yet physically, they're stilling here spiritually so that counts as an addition....hope all goes well baby doll...I was just checking up on my friend's younguns'...love ya honey...Deb Bowman/Leighton

Beck said...

Congratulations! That's great news. I would have been due about the same time, too...Do you want a girl or boy? Girls are pretty fun. :)

Geneva said...

i'm so excited for you guys! it is so fun to be pregnant with your sister.

what's michelle's blog? i use to look at it from your blog but your links are gone.

Jenny Whiting said...

congratulations! My sister Kristen is also due in August...her first and I'm so excited. so cool that you and Michelle are due at the same time. it's fun to check your blog every once in a while!

Cortney said...

Congratulations!!!! I heard from Granny. :) Let me know if you need anything!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin