Sunday, April 13, 2008

1st Family Bike Ride

So I think this will be my last catch- up post for the night. I can't believe I missed so many moments. This was right before we went on our first family bike ride. Noah did ok. He didn't especially like it but didn't really oppose either. I love these pictures on the porch swing! He has so many different facial expressions and it's fun to look through them all. Not just the perfect smiles. I'm sure I'll put some more "old" pictures up. I want this blog to kinda be a record of our family life. Can't miss these precious parts!












3 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

I remember these pictures! They were good then and they are good now!

Cortney said...

Fun!! When y'all go on a bike ride do you use a trailer or a seat on the back of your bike?

Jenny Whiting said...

lots of cute pictures on your blog! yes, i've ordered from Winkflash several times. It hink they're pretty good - maybe comparable to Walmart. I've also ordered from Snapfish and I like Snapfish better...a little more crisp. But I recently ordered a bunch of englargements from Winkflash and I have them in frames all over the house and I always think they're great pics. The price is so worth it. Also, their website isn't the greatest...it seems to take a while, so be patient!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin