Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is the Good Stuff

So, I guess I didn't blog during this time of Noah's life. I was totally consumed with Mommyhood. When Ammon came home from work this particular day, I was a little frazzled. I had not been able to do any cleaning or get anything done because Noah was having a tough day. No doubt it was those darn teeth coming in. Anyway, Ammon said that he would take him outside so I could have a little bit of time to myself. I went to check on them a few times and this is what I saw. I love my boys! It's funny to look back at pictures like this and see how much things have changed. Now, Noah will not just sit on the porch swing with us. He wants to be running around, picking dandelions or picking bark off the tree. And he will NEVER fall asleep unless it is in his own bed.



2 friends stopped by:

About the blog said...

oh my goodness jessie! noah is such a cutie. you need to post some pictures of your bump :)

About the blog said...

oh my goodness jessie! noah is such a cutie. you need to post some pictures of your bump :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin