Thursday, April 3, 2008

Noah - The Goalie






These pictures crack me up. The other day when Ammon came home, Noah and I were out in the yard playing. I wasn't feeling well... I've been getting headaches lately. I got them when I was pregnant with Noah too but, I can't seem to get rid of them easily. So, Ammon comes home and says, "Let's all go to the park!" I really didn't feel like it but there was no way that I was going to pass up the chance to have a family outing. We all hop in the car and when we got to the park, I sat on the bleachers and the view I had was cracking me up! Noah assumed the position of goalie while Ammon took shots. Click on the pictures to make them bigger... The last one is where Noah got caught in the net. Silly kid.

1 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

What fun! Father son time is always fun to watch. Although Ammon looks like he might have pulled something in that one shot. hehe. I miss you guys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin