Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Day!

I want to post about my day because I had so much fun with my little family! This morning, Ammon got up with Noah (like he always does on Saturdays) but I couldn't really sleep in. I was going to go look at a house with my friend Shanna. I got up and got ready real quick, shared some Fruity Pebbles with Noah and left to look at the house. On my way home from that, I stopped at 2 yard sales and spent $2.50. I got a really cute pair of deck shoes for Noah. I also scored a really nice corkboard and a whiteboard. They are both framed nicely and have a little ledge on the bottom to keep your pen... I think I'll paint them to match either Noah's new room or our new kitchen. (whenever we find a house) I got home and my boys were happy and said they had a great morning playing with eachother. Noah immediately came up to me with a bubble wand that his daddy bought him and was saying, "buh-buhls, buh-buls". We played with bubbles for a long time. While Ammon was refinishing the stock of his gun, Noah and I went to play in his room for awhile. I love watching him play. It's so neat to actually see him learn new things. We ended up in our room playing on the bed. Ammon came in and we packed away our sweaters and hoodies and got all Ammon's shorts put up in the closet. We all sat on the bed and Noah took turns giving Ammon and I some love. I can't get over how good he's been all day today... Anyway, Noah told us "night night" so we put him down for his nap. Ammon requested some pancakes so I made those and we snuggled up on the LoveSac to watch LOST. It was a really good episode this past week! I decided to take a nap while Noah was still down. I went in my room, turned my fan on medium, situated all the pillows around me and fell asleep. I woke up in the exact same position 3 1/2 hours later!! This is HUGE! I really don't sleep anymore. I can never get comfortable and always have other things on my mind. It felt really great to get some rest. When I got up, Noah was awake and of course wanted me to blow more bubbles. This kid is a little obsessed. He loves to pop the big ones and gets frustrated if you only blow small ones. Ha. Anyway, we hung out for awhile and Ammon said he was really hungry. I said I would make him something or we could order Chinese. We decided Chinese sounded good so I called our usual place and got, "We're sorry. The number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service." Well crap. Ammon suggested that we just walk down to the Chinese place to get some food. Noah climbed up in his stroller and off we went. I am starting the pregnant lady waddle which is oh so fun... I enjoyed the walk even though Ammon walks way too fast for my liking. He always has... We get to the Chinese place and they were closed for renovations. By this time we were all really hungry. Across the parking lot there was a Ruby Tuesdays so we decided to go in there. I loved being with my family. Noah was so well behaved. He usually just wants to run around and talk to people and he never likes to sit in his high chair. This time, he did great. He ate both lemons that came in our waters! He really likes them! He ate some food, colored a little bit and didn't fuss at all. I was so proud! The food was delicious. I had their broccoli cheese soup and the salad bar and Ammon got a burger and fries. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love these people that I was with. It was kinda overwhelming how happy I was just to be with both of them. After dinner, we walked back home, blew some more bubbles and played for a little bit. Ammon got Noah ready for bed and we watched a couple shows on the computer together. I wanted Noah to stay up and snuggle me a little longer but he said, "night night" so I felt like I should put him down for the night. He asked so nicely. I prepared my primary lesson for tomorrow, checked to see if any new houses have been listed and now I'm here. I don't really know what I'll do next... Maybe go to bed? It's 10:30. I could get a good night's sleep. Or maybe scrapbook? It's been awhile since I've done that. Maybe I'll call my mom. I haven't talked to her today. Not sure. Thanks for reading about my day. It wasn't anything really special or out of the ordinary but, it's the best day I've had in a long time. I really love my little family and I'm so glad that we get to be together forever.

2 friends stopped by:

Queen Karana said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day... it sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Cortney said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin