Friday, June 6, 2008

Night Night Noah



I love bedtime! I love when Noah gets out of the bath and we put his lotion on that smells so yummy. I love how soft his skin is and how shiny his hair gets. I love little pajamas that are snug and comfy. I love getting a few snuggles in before we say our prayers. I love hearing Noah say, "night night". I love bedtime!

4 friends stopped by:

Beck said...

Best time of the day. I love the night time snuggles, too.

Jeanette said...

Bedtime is a wonderful time, especially right after bath time! :-)
I don't know if you'll remember me, but I used to live down the street from you and we were in the same ward. I visited with Alison Stoker this week and she told me you had a blog so I came to check it out.

Michelle said...

What lotion are you using now-a-days? I am still using some Baby Magic and Oatmeal and Honey.

Armstrong Family said...

So So cute. I love your blog. Hope all is well. We miss you around here. You should come visit!~mandy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin