Monday, June 9, 2008

BIG NEWS!

Ammon checked out our blog this morning and told me that I hadn't posted about the biggest thing that has happened to us lately. I wanted to wait until I got some pictures but, let's be honest, that could take awhile. I don't venture out of the house much these days with the heat. It's disgusting outside. Fo sho. Anway, the big news is... we got a house!! We have been looking and looking and have gotten quite discouraged in our hunt. We've found a few that we liked but, we were outbid on them. We found a foreclosure and went to look at it. It is in my favorite neighborhood that we've looked at. It is on 1 acre and it is mostly wooded. It has a deck on the back and a 2-car carport. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a basement with a separate office (which will be known as my scrapbooking room from now on!) It needs a little work before we can move in but, we got such a GREAT deal on the house that we have a little bit of $ to put into it. :) We've been to Lowes quite a few times to pick out paint, appliances, blinds, light fixtures, ceiling fans and all those types of goodies! We are so thrilled to get into a new house and we're excited to get in before this baby comes. So, thats our news. I'll try to go take some pictures because I know you all are so excited to see it! We have a tentative closing date of the 18th of this month. I've been packing a few boxes everyday so it's not such a huge chore in a couple weeks. If all goes as planned, we'll be in by early July!

6 friends stopped by:

Melissa said...

WOOT! WOOT! Jess that is so exciting! Look at you... all grown up... married with almost 2 kids and a house... GOOD FOR YOU!

Beck said...

Yay!!! Ditto to that!

Cortney said...

Whoo-hooooo!!! PLEASE call if you need 'man-power'. Josh would love to help! (as would I if it's something I can do!)

Queen Karana said...

Wow! That's great news! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

It is soooooooo much fun, Jess. I am so happy for your fam.

Emmy said...

Congratulations, Jess!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin