Monday, June 30, 2008

Pulling his weight...

We went over to the house tonight after Ammon got home from work. We go over there everyday and Noah is really starting to get the hang of what needs to be done. Here he is sanding some spackling off the walls. Thanks dude!



I don't really have a story for this next picture. I guess we're all a little bit frustrated that things aren't moving as quickly as we had hoped. One of a few tantrums that were thrown tonight...



The house IS coming along though. I called and found out that our floors are coming in on the 9th so, we want everything painted by then. We're still in the sanding and spackling phase but we hope to prime and get everything painted by the end of this weekend. Then hopefully we won't get in too much trouble trying to lay a wood floor by ourselves and we can move in soon! I must be crazy - moving when I'm 9 months pregnant. I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it. I'm really starting to feel the end of pregnancy pains. Namely my lower back. It hurts so bad all the time. Does anyone have any ideas how to make it go away? Besides giving birth? I didn't have back pain with Noah... I'm not sure how I'm going to pack up this apartment and then unpack into a new house. Ammon has really been picking up the slack. I feel so horrible that he works full-time, then works on the house and still makes time to help me out. I know I complain a lot and he really is so good to me. He tries to be understanding even though there is no way he can know what it feels like to have a baby trapped in his ribcage. Seriously... why do I have to carry my babies so high?! I can't breathe well. I can't sit, I can't lay down. I'm awkward and uncomfortable.

6 friends stopped by:

Cortney said...

Awww...there are a few suggestions I have for lower back pain in pregnancy- e-mail me and I'll let you know.

Also, Josh has lots of time right now and said he'd help if you guys needed anything! Please let us know!

Mommydew said...

Ok, first of all I don't know who that big kid is that you are claiming is Noah, but really I would love for you to post some real pictures of my baby nephew!

Second, I wish I was there to help. I had back pain with Kiera, good luck. I can't wait to see some pictures of your house progress (hint hint).

Third, I miss you guys and love you very much!

Anonymous said...

Awe that is the saddest face I've ever scene, he is sooo cute jess.
By the way i got my bedding at JCPenny Home Goods. It is the best store ever with really good prices. Good luck with the move I wish Rob and i lived right down the street so we could help you guys.

Unknown said...

hey hun hang in there I can't believe you, you rock. I have new pics of the apartment to post soon! A purple accent wall !? Love you hang in there!

dubby said...

On your hands and knees on the floor, back way up in the air, count to ten, then slump it way down a dozen times or so gave me a LOT of relief. Cathryn was a porker at 9-10.

Remember, it is hard work being a kid, too! Noah is super! Give him a hug from me.

Beck said...

I know that a warm rice bag, or heating pad always worked on my back. The trick is to heat and then cool with an ice pack. It sounds like a lot of work, but totally worth the relief.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin