Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stop and smell the flowers.




I thought I would take a minute to stop and smell the flowers. There is so much going on in my life right now that I can’t even keep up with it all. I have a house to finish and then move in. Jessica is about to have boy number two. I am re-creating how my job is done at work. That is just the abnormal stuff not counting Noah, church, friends or extended family.

I’m not one of those people who would then say “I wouldn’t change it for the world” because that is straight up crap. Sure I wouldn’t change working on my house to not having one but I would change it to being finished. I don’t understand why people are so pessimistic and think that change equals bad change. There are only a few things I wouldn’t change. That does not mean that I am not happy with the way things are.

I love my family. Jessica is wonderful. I consider myself very lucky to have her and think winning her over as my greatest accomplishment ever. Noah is THE best kid ever. He loves to make us laugh and is quick to learn anything I teach him.

Looking at the world around me I can see how some people can get depressed lose hope for the future. I personally think that life is great and the best is yet to come. Yeah I have to pay more for gas but the best things in my life are right with me at home.

~Ammon

1 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

wow...so true, Ammon. so true.
(oh..and I think Jessica is wonderful, too)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin