Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today's Appointment



My baby boy! Look at those lips!



Another cute picture of his sweet little face. :)

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Last time, he had mentioned that I was measuring almost 3 weeks too small when he measured my uterus from top to bottom. He scheduled me for an ultrasound today and everything looked great! According to their measurements, this baby is measuring 2 days ahead of schedule and is roughly 5 pounds 9 ounces! He is already head-down and ready to go. The amount of fluid looked really good too. He is usually all squished up on my right side so maybe that's why I am measuring small? My belly is still 3 weeks behind... Oh well. I'm just glad everything is looking good. It was so great to see my little guy up on the screen. He is so cute! It looks like his lips are HUGE! I really can't wait to hold him. I'm nervous about being away from Noah though... I missed him so much this morning and I was only gone less than 3 hours. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and then every week after that. Hooray for this pregnancy coming to an end!!

5 friends stopped by:

Unknown said...

It is so good to hear that everything is going well! love you hun. YOu make such a great mom!

Allison said...

Those are very cute ultrasound pics! I think girls are the only ones who actually can tell what is in the photos! My hubby could never tell even when it was really obvious to me!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe that is a real living baby inside of you. It is such a miricle. Do you have any names picked out yet?

Diane said...

Sweetie..
Unbelievable pictures. I have looked at them a number of times. That is MY grandson...and how adorably handsome is he!
What a sweet little face.
His Nana wants to kiss him and hold him so badly.
Good job, Jessie and Ammon!!!
I can hardly wait.

Diane said...

By the way...the new look of your blog is incredible.
I love it. The month page is perfect.
Do we get a new one every month?
I hope so!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin