Saturday, July 5, 2008

Things that have already been done...

* baseboard heaters removed
* temperature controls removed
* walls patched where the temp. controls were
* wallpaper borders taken down
* stickers taken off all walls
* TONS of spackling done
* walls sanded
* repeat previous 2 steps numerous times
* baseboards torn out
* carpet taken out
* tack strips removed
* staples pulled out of the sub floor
* ceilings painted
* walls primed twice
* new doorknobs installed
* deadbolts installed on all exterior doors
* peephole installed on front door
* kitchen cabinet doors removed
* kitchen cabinets sanded
* kitchen cabinets primed
* 2 layers of vinyl flooring in kitchen ripped up

hmm... i can't think of anything else. we're well on our way and hope to be done soon!

5 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

Whew!
I'm bushed just reading about it all!
Dad and I are so happy for you guys...what a fun place to bring home the new little one...and I know Noah is going to have SO much fun in his big new house!

Michelle said...

I love hearing about all the updates. I can't wait to see some pictures...

Mommydew said...

I'm with Michelle, I can't wait to see some pictures!!!

Unknown said...

PICTURES!? That is alot of work hun. Good job.

dubby said...

Look at all the people enjoying your new home vicariously!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin