Thursday, July 17, 2008

This man of mine



This man of mine is so sweet. He listens to me complain and doesn't judge me. He kisses me on the forehead when I'm feeling down. He is always happy to see me. He usually knows me better than I know myself. He still looks at me like he did on our wedding day. He is a wonderful daddy and teaches Noah things that I can't. He is always genuine and honest. He loves the Lord and lives his life to please Him. He honors his priesthood and doesn't hesitate to use the it in our home. He reads from the Book of Mormon with me every night. He prays with me and for me. He doesn't complain that I have 6 pillows that I sleep with these days which leaves him the tiniest little place to sleep. (sorry sweetie) He likes to cuddle and hold hands. We don't get to see him much lately but that's only because he's working so hard fixing up our new house for our little family. He can fix just about anything. He thinks I am the best when I make him brownies, undercooked of course. He is so patient and loves me unconditionally, even when I forget important things like our 3 year anniversary!!

Michelle called me this morning and said that she was feeling bad about something. She apologized for not wishing me a happy anniversary yesterday. I couldn't believe it! I completely spaced it. I'm pretty sure Ammon forgot too... We have been completely consumed by other things. I'm so sorry Ammon. Thanks for not giving up on me 3 1/2 years ago and letting me see the wonderful man that you are. I have loved these past 3 years and am so excited to spend forever with YOU!

xoxo





4 friends stopped by:

Anna said...

I love your wedding day hair do, how beautiful! Happy belated Anniversary.

Melissa said...

Jess... OMGosh. First off.. CONGRATS! Married three years, fixing up a house, and a second little boy on the way! I'm so happy for you!

Second of all... I have the same wedding dress! Which makes sense... I was married in June of '05. I about fell out of my chair and then promptly went and got my mom to show her. CRAZY! I still love my dress and kinda hoping that I can use it again for round two... if it isn't too taboo... ya know? Plus I might just do something entirely different. Oh well. And yeah... Amy used it for her wedding too! CRAZY!

(But of the three of us... you look the best! Your hair ROCKS!)

Jeanette said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

Diane said...

I love you both.
This will be a super year for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin