Friday, October 24, 2008

10 shirts!


Ok... this was hilarious. We were all in the bedroom hanging out when Noah goes over to Ammon's t-shirt drawer and pulls one out. He brought it over to me and wanted me to put it on him. I did and we laughed for a minute and then he brings me another one to put on him. He did this until the entire drawer was empty! (thank goodness there were only 10 shirts in there) Oh and before the t-shirt fiasco, he got in my sock drawer and picked out a lovely pair to wear. Can you find the socks?

10 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

What a funny boy!

meg said...

that's sooooo cute! and those socks fit him, for sure.

Michelle said...

NOAH...you are soooooo funny! The fuzzy socks couldn't be more perfect with the outfit.

Michelle said...

NOAH...you are soooooo funny! The fuzzy socks couldn't be more perfect with the outfit.

Michelle said...

NOAH...you are soooooo funny! The fuzzy socks couldn't be more perfect with the outfit.

Diane said...

Wow....I love this! especially the one of you and him laughing on the bottom row! Hey...I got you those socks, didn't I? They look GREAT on Noah! What a cute collage.

meg said...

anyone else think 'chelle went a little overboard w/ the three comments? hmm?

Kathleen and Justin Lofley said...

Hey there! I love looking at your cute blog! If you'd like to catch up with my blog, it's www.kathleenlofley.blogspot.com. Hope your family is doing well! Your little ones are adorable.
Love,
Kathleen Van Duker-Lofley

Michelle said...

Hey, there was a storm and my computer was slow. So, I hit enter 3 times, Meeegggaaannn!!!!!

Megan Hall said...

haha, how funny, Did he put all ten of them on at once? I think it's cute he wants to be like his daddy and will go to all lengths to prove it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin