Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fa-la-la-la-la!

Yep, I changed my blog background. I know we haven't even gotten through Thanksgiving yet but it snowed today on our way to Kindermusik which, in my mind, means it's winter! Winter to me means Christmas, and Christmas means family! I can't wait to spend time with the people we love most!

4 friends stopped by:

Beck said...

Yay for the holiday season! It's okay, I like Christmas time, too. And I love the new family pic. So cute!

Allison said...

Jess-don't you know you can't mix the holidays?! Every holiday needs its own time!!!

Ken said...

Or as we say at Honda, "fa-ra-ra-ra-ra." HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Jessica said...

fa-ra-ra-ra-ra! haha, i love it!! i sure do miss you guys a lot. maybe you can update your blog and let us know how you guys are doing. (hint hint)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin