Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gymnastics!

Noah was enrolled in a gymnastics class before he turned 2. He absolutely loves it and has made real progress. A couple weeks ago I went in and took a few video clips of him doing his thing. It's a parent/tot class so Ammon does the class with him. I was jealous that Ammon got to go instead of me but really, Ammon knows so much more about gymnastics than I do and he will really be able to help Noah more than I could. Plus, now I get to sit back and watch 2 of my favorite boys. The song at the end is something they do at the end of every class. Noah likes to do it by himself and I really hate to admit this but, I get choked up every single time. My little baby is really growing up...



Maybe one day he'll be as good as his daddy!










5 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

Oh my goodness! Noah is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy you posted that. I can't wait to show Kieralee (she's suppose to be napping, but I hear her singing).
We leave in 2 days!!!
I can't wait!!!!!
Kisses to my nephews!

Unknown said...

Wow, Andrew and I are really impressed, Andrew asked me to repeat it a couple times... hes got skills.

Heather said...

Those videos are so cute!! I never knew Ammon knew how to do gymnastics? that's amazing

dubby said...

Noah is adorable, but I as blown away by the videos of Ammon! WAAAAYYY Cool!

The Katzbox said...

How cute is YOUR family?!!! These are adorable honey...but I expected nothing less....beautiful....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin