Friday, December 5, 2008

WXII 12 News Clip

Occasionally Ammon and I stay up and watch some of the 11 o'clock news. Last night, they played this clip about a little 3 year old and her Christmas wish. I could not hold back the tears when I watched this. Her reaction is so pure and genuine and I am so excited that her wish was granted. They played this same clip on the news throughout the day. I think I've seen it a total of 5 times now and every single time I get so emotional... What a sap! Merry Christmas!

3 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

Ahhh crap, Jess. I am crying. I knew I should have checked this out when I wasn't running out the door. That reaction was priceless.

Amy and David Ziehl said...

OH my gosh! I rarely ever cry but this made me cry like no other. Thanks for the good cry!

Mommydew said...

Holy water works! You need a disclaimer on that one. Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin