Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things that are making me happy right now

  • pandora.com - I think I've blogged about this before... I really love going to this site and listening to my Jason Mraz, Norah Jones or John Mayer station.  I always find new music that I love.  You need to check it out.
  • Ammon's lava lamp - While going through some old things at his parents' house, he found his old lava lamp.  It's blue with white "lava".  Noah calls it the "bubble lamp".  I always wanted one when I was younger... totally rad.
  • Ammon's childhood journal - This was another thing Ammon came across while digging around in some boxes.  I have loved reading what he had to say back then.  It has made me laugh and smile to think of him as a child.  I love seeing his handwriting and abbreviations for words he didn't want to take the time to write out.  Man, he's cute...
  • Snuggles - from any of my 3 boys, at any time.  It makes me so happy to have my baby snuggle up to me as I rock him to sleep.  And for that toddler of mine to give me some sugar absolutely makes my day. And of course, from my husband.  He's very affectionate and I love it.
  • Photography - I have always enjoyed photography and wanted to learn more.  I signed up for an online photography course from this talented lady.  I can't wait to get started!!
  • Warm weather - It's going to get cold this weekend again but we have tasted Spring and we likey.  Sitting on the porch swing watching Noah fall in love with soccer or spot different animals is so much fun.  I feel like we're coming out of the cold, dull days and entering to the fun, cheery days of Spring.  :)
  • Changing less diapers!

0 friends stopped by:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin