Friday, April 24, 2009

And I quote...

(my friend julie has an "and i quote" section on her blog and i thought it was great!  so, thanks julie for the idea.  : )  i'm gonna play that game too.)

Noah and I went outside to play this evening.  He desperately wanted me to blow some bubbles.  The first bubbles I tried didn't work so well.  I could only get one, maybe two bubbles before I had to dip it again.  I had a different bottle of bubbles in the car so we set the first bottle aside and went to get the other one.  It worked much better.  Noah then preceded to pick up the first bottle and say, "This bubbles broken.  It needs batteries."

Yesterday Noah was complaining that his butt hurt.  I never figured out why... sometimes he complains about the seam on his pull-up.  That might have been it.  Anyway, he said, "Mom.  My butt hurts.  Need go to the doctor.  Fix it.  Yeah?  I ready to go."

Noah knows how to turn on his tv and dvd player.  Apparently he had turned on the movie, Bolt, and left the room.  When he came back, the movie was over and the screen was black.  He tried his usual sequence of button pushing but because the tv was already on, it didn't work.  He looked and me and said, "Oh no!  Mom, this tv is broken.  It needs batteries, rrrriiiiight?  Go get 'em."  

4 friends stopped by:

ALC Wedding Photography said...

how cute!!!!

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

That's funny. That's Anabelle's reasoning for anything not working too. Love this age. Most of the time. :)

Beck said...

So cute! Don't you love their little sayings? Ethnie's is "Uh-oh. Big Mess."

dubby said...

Better hide the batteries before he starts trying to do it himself on everything!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin