Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter at Grandma's

The Saturday before Easter we took the kids to visit Ammon's Grandma.  I love this woman.  She is so sweet to my family and loves my boys so much.  We got to spend the entire day at her house and it was so nice to catch up.



She gave Noah and Griffin Easter buckets with a stuffed animal and a snow globe.  Noah loves this purple rabbit.  When I asked him what its name was he looked at me for a long time and came up with, "Purple Rabbit Piatt".  Original.  :)



She planned a little Easter egg hunt for Noah which he loved.  He still tells me that he wants to "find the eggs".



After he found all the eggs, he went inside to check out his loot.  He wasn't sure about the $.... He wanted "shakers" because they have candy.  Maybe in the future he'll prefer money to candy.  Maybe not.



Then it was back outside to teach Grandma how to play soccer.



He really is getting to be quite skilled...  I need to post a recent soccer video.



Griffin and Grandma.  Silly boy.




Can't you just see the love oozing out of this picture?!






Noah had a great time with Grandma...



He loves her a lot.



He found a wind chime!  He has had a slight obsession with them since he was born...

It was a fun day.  Grandma even taught me how to make homemade Chicken 'n Dumplings and Buttermilk Biscuits.  Yummy!  I'm slowly becoming a southerner.  :)  Thanks Grandma, we had a wonderful time.  We'll come visit again soon!

0 friends stopped by:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin