Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

* Griffin is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything.

* Ammon started the 2nd class of his masters program this week.

* I went to the gym today and had to work out in a hoodie because I forgot that I was wearing Ammon's "I love mormon girls" tshirt underneath it.

* I got my hair CHOPPED off last night.  About 8 inches total.  I also got it highlighted.  : )

* Ammon and I finally saw Twilight last night.  I didn't want to like it.  But I really did.  I guess I'll have to read the book now.

* This is my third week of working out consistently.

* Noah's new thing: He'll say he wants something and if I repeat it, he says, "Alright" like it was my idea.  Cracks me up every time.  For example:
Noah - "Mom I want yogurt, applesauce, pudding, goldfish and fruit snacks, please." 
Mom - "You want yogurt, applesauce, pudding, goldfish and fruit snacks?"  
Noah - "Alright"

* I'm still crazy in love with my cute husband.

* Life is good.

7 friends stopped by:

Allison said...

The movie is good but the books are even better!! Read them! They are even good on CD if you don't have time to read them since they are long. I got them and made my hubby listen to them!! The boys sound so cute!

Mommydew said...

Where is the picture of the new hair style?!

Beck said...

So, yeah...I want to see the hair! I'm glad that things are going well. And I love Noah's "Alright." Ethnie does the same thing, but with "Sure." Classic. Gotta love toddlers. :)

Diane said...

I love th "alright" thing. And your hair is adorable. Finally got the video to work last night at my home computer. Sooo cute!
Way to go...three weeks is a habit!
I laughed out loud about you wearing a shirt that said "I love Mormon girls"!!!
And I can't wait to see you guys again. Griffin is growing like a weed.
Miss you so much, every single day,
Mom

Cortney said...

The books are definitely WAY better than the movie. :)

Also, I love that you had to workout in a hoodie. I probably would've taken off the hoodie and forgotten that I was wearing that shirt! I think that's why people often give me weird looks!

Ken said...

This is a really funny. Noah is one smart kid! Just wait until it's "I want an iPhone, new $300 soccer cleats, a new car..."

Geneva said...

I had no intention of watching the movie, but my sister talked me into it. I really liked it and am now borrowing the books from a friend :) Darn it!

I love the hair!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin