Monday, May 11, 2009

Lucky me...



I get to be their mommy.  These boys are so important to me.  I love them with a love I never knew I had until they came along.  

Noah has such a kind soul.  He wants people to be happy and tries to do what's right all the time.  He loves his family and prays for us every night (extended family included).  He loves to learn new things and he definitely knows how to make us laugh.  He is so polite and grateful.  He calls everyone his "friend" and I love watching him interact with others.  He is my buddy and our hearts are connected.

Griffin is amazing.  He is such a sweetheart and smiles and laughs at the smallest thing.  He absolutely loves to be close to the ones he loves but is ok doing his own thing too.  I simply cannot get enough of this little guy.  He makes me happy and I love how easily he has become part of our family.  He wants to do everything that Noah does and it's obvious that they will become inseparable when Griffin gets a little older.  Griffin loves me unconditionally and I know that we will always be eachother's best friend.


I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing Ammon and I with these boys.  They are wonderful children and we work really hard to raise them the way He has told us to.  They have made us better people and better parents.  We are grateful for their health and their genuine love for those around them.



This was my Mother's Day gift.  My adorable little family on the back of my Subaru!!  I've been wanting this for awhile now and Ammon can take hint!  : )

We had a wonderful day.  Ammon let me sleep in til 7:45.  We went to church and afterwards, Ammon and I got the kids down for naps.  We watched the latest episode of Survivor and then I took a little nap.  We went and played frisbee golf, we threw rocks in the pond and hung out at the park.  I made really yummy turkey burgers for dinner and then relaxed with a good book in bed.  It was a fantastic day.  Ammon helped out A LOT with the kids and really made me feel special.  Thanks babe.

9 friends stopped by:

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

Your hair looks great! Congrats on your darling little guys. I made the chicken spaghetti on your recipe blog. Braden really like it. I'm gonna keep trying stuff on it because I have been in such a cooking rut. So thanks! Happy Mother's day!

drewandsteph said...

Love the hair!!!....and the car! So cute!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness!! I totally love your hair! YOu sure got it chopped off, but I totally love it!! YOur right, you sure are lucky to have them, Oh and Ammon too! hahaha. Im glad you had a good day! Love ya! Miss ya!

Mommydew said...

I'm so glad you're their mom too! For lots of reasons...
You are an awesome mom!
It means they are my nephews!
It means you are my kids aunt!

Love ya! And I love your hair!!!

Heather O'Pry said...

Jessie, I love your hair, it looks great. I'm glad that you had a good mother's day. I hear the stories from Michelle and you are such a good mom.

Cortney said...

Happpy Mother's Day!!!

I LOVE your hair- so cute!

Beck said...

Happy Mother's Day! I know it's a day late, but....The boys are so big! I can't believe it. And your hair is so cute, by the way. Don't youjust love families?!

Diane said...

Awww honey, this is adorable.
Yes, being a mom is the absolute best. I love how you talked about your hearts being connected. I understand that so well. I miss my "little ones" but how wonderful it is to see what amazing "big ones" they have become.
You look terrific. Happy and adorable.
Miss you! Happy Mother's Day, again!

meg said...

I can't get over how cute everything is in this post... both in word and picture.

your hair is ADORABLE! I miss ya'll so much. thanks for your help these past few days! i need as much as i can get.

I love you! Give Noah and Friffin (that will always be his name to me) a hug from their aunt meg!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin