Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Time

Our kids wake up early. Every. single. day. Anywhere between 6 and 7. On our second day at the beach, the kids woke up at about 6:15 and everyone else was still sleeping. We got the kids fed and dressed and got some time on the beach as just our family.


3 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

I love the one of the two boys looking down. What a moment you captured! Toby wants to say hi.....jkahva; shfaaaa;shgasidgnn

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

We love Myrtle Beach too. Great pics, makes me sad that I haven't been to the beach forever. So I'm all about your food blog, keep those recipes coming because I have been in a menu rut for a while now.

Diane said...

Toby, EXACTLY! Couldn't have said it better myself!!
Oh, what fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin